[MUD-Dev] Mass Creation OLC Functions (idea from Elder Games)

Thu Mar 18 19:09:40 CET 1999

[J C Lawrence:]

[Description trimmed of a solid in-world base for a constantly changing
world.]

That meets my critera, because it has an in-world reason for the changes.
I'm not at all sure I'd enjoy playing in it, however, but that's a
personal preference thing (I get lost easy in fixed worlds!)

In reference to previous discussion of machine-generated stuff versus
hand crafted stuff, however: this example would be a natural for
machine-generation, since its virtually impossible to do it properly
by hand. Or can someone prove me wrong?

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu