[MUD-Dev] Self-organizing worlds (was: Elder Games)

Koster Koster
Tue Mar 23 14:43:24 CET 1999

Whoops, sent the previous one prematurely.

Don't have anything to share just yet, as they just started really. They are
asking us to put in a ton of metrics for measuring economic transactions of
all types throughout the game.

-Raph

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu