[MUD-Dev] Custom Server Roll Call?

Nathan F Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Tue May 4 14:23:49 CEST 1999

On Sun, 2 May 1999, Ola Fosheim [iso-8859-1] Gr=F8stad wrote:

:So, what are you custom server guys doing?  Have you been able to stick to
:your vision, or has it changed?  I see that Ben keeps pushing ScryMUD, but
:what about Jon and the roleplaying supporting client, JC, Caliban, Ling,
:Yospe and all the others?  Are you "pushing" (implementing) or "butching"
:(redesigning)?

After years of Butching, I think I'm stable. The fundamental design is a
pretty complete one, and hasn't changed in a few years. The implementing
of that design is a bitch, and I'm a bit short on time... currently, I'm
modelling the resonant collapse of dyson spheres and rings, coding up an=20
interface for GPI boards, and simulating the dynamics of a boxcar track;
all required, on top of my last two weeks (with luck) as an undergrad in
physics. Oh, lordie, I have finals next week!
--=20

Nathan F. Yospe - Born in the year of the tiger, riding it forever after
University of Hawaii at Manoa, Dept of Physics, second year senior (joy)
(On Call) Associate Algorithm Developer, Textron Systems Corp, Maui Ops.
yospe#hawaii.edu http://www2.hawaii.edu/~yospe Non commercial email only

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu