[MUD-Dev] OT: robots, agents and emotions

Wed May 12 22:55:32 CEST 1999

Some years ago I saw some articles (scientific) on agents (software robots)
and emotions. If I had kept the references then I could have posted them.
Instead I drop this link to Sony's emotional robot AIBO and hope it can
spark som discussions.

Happiness
                     AIBO's eyes sparkle (green lights)
                     and its melody and motions