[MUD-Dev] New FAQ moderator

J C Lawrence claw at cp.net
Wed Nov 17 15:27:50 CET 1999

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999 09:41:39 +0000 (GMT)
Marian Griffith <gryphon at iaehv.nl> wrote:

> Hello everybody, Ling wanted to step down as the faq moderator and
> I have agreed to take over from him.  I think I do speak for
> everybody on the list if I thank him for creating the faq in the
> first place, and for maintaining it for several years. I hope I
> can do as well as his efforts.

Writing as list owner:

  I've put the FAQ under a FAQ-O-Matic at:

    http://www.kanga.nu/FAQs/MUD-Dev-L/

  With luck, and some forebearance on Marian's part, this should be
the permanent home of the FAQ from here out.

J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                            Internet: coder at kanga.nu
...Honorary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu