[MUD-Dev] ADMIN: Kanga.Nu Library -- first edition

J C Lawrence claw at varesearch.com
Fri Oct 8 22:53:25 CEST 1999

Writing as list owner:

  Please have a look at:

    http://www.kanga.nu/library.php3

  There is an associated mailing list at:

  I've populated it with a few links from my bookmarks.

  Essentially it is Yahoo, but with user submissions, local mirrors
of some (fragile?) links, and (soon), user editing, soft linked
references between categories, and user reviews of references.

  The intent is that this should become a document and reference
center for MUD-Dev and related interests.  It is also intended to
help preserve critical data from being lost to web rot thru local
mirrors.

  Beat on it.  Suggest references or categories where you think they
should best fit.  Tell me (NOT HERE, on the library list) if it
works.  Please don't delete anything.  Tell me what you like, what
you don't like.  Pretty soon I'll be looking for volunteers to help
administer hierarchies (populate them with links, add/reject
suggested links, etc).

  Enjoy.

J C Lawrence                                   Home: claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                             Work: claw at varesearch.com
 ... Beware of cromagnons wearing chewing gum and palm pilots ...

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu