[MUD-Dev] Player controller justice systems

Koster Koster
Mon Apr 10 18:08:37 CEST 2000

There's LambdaMOO's arbitration system. "My Tiny Life" is probably the best
source to read all about it, though many claim it is biased. It was not, in
the long run, successful, in that it got removed. But on the other hand, it
was really successful when seen as a tool of player empowerment.

There's Islandia's jury system. There are posts in the archives about it.

There were other posts here where the Islandia example came up that
discussed several theoretical systems.

-Raph