[MUD-Dev] shrink wrapped mud development kit (fwd)

Lee Sheldon linearno at gte.net
Sat Apr 22 11:13:28 CEST 2000

1) Ease of use (Could I start designing cool stuff without reading the
manual?)
2) Flexibility of design (Could I do my own cool stuff with my own cool
rules, or would I be constrained by your "system'?)
3) Size of audience (Are there really that many weirdos like me out there
who would actually derive some sort of pleasure from designing - rather that
just playing in - these?)

If the answer to all three is Yes, then I think there might be a market.

Lee