[MUD-Dev] Search engine and thread managing

Stéphane Garin <youri@wanadoo.fr> Stéphane Garin <youri@wanadoo.fr>
Sat Apr 22 20:49:08 CEST 2000

To Mister JC Laurence :o)

is it possible to get a discussion continuity in the archive
(Possibility to get all the message relate to a same thread in one
file?) as you get in gamasutra. And more ambitious an Concept base
search engine. I know if you look to the amount of work you already
spent on this free job, i'am a bit irevealent by asking such think but
i'm a bit frustate by the fact that this mailling list contain very
great idea and i had to spend hour of my Free time to acces it (I accept
to by all virtual object which can reduce this time :o)

Despite this little "remarque" thanks a lot for your great job Mister
JC Laurence (and all other...)

St=E9phane Garin