[MUD-Dev] Re: Selling Godhoods!?!

Mud Imp pkme at hub.cyberwizards.com
Tue Apr 25 11:09:52 CEST 2000

shrug. I want my imms to be people that I've hired to do a job not people
that have cash. Cash doesn't mean competence. I want my imms to be people
that have played for quite a while, expressed a real interest in the game
and it's development, have shown over time that they are willing to work
and are capable of doing the job I need done.

No ammount of money they can hand me will substitued for that. You want to
sell posistions on your mud that's your business but I dont envy you the
headaches you're setting yourself up for. I dont suggest you give any of
those people important passwords.