[MUD-Dev] E3 and exhibit/session passes (follow-ups to Meta)

Sellers Sellers
Tue Apr 25 14:50:38 CEST 2000

[Posting here as E3 is nearly upon us.  Please respond to me, or the
meta-list (meta at kanga.nu), not this list.  Thanks.]

Anyone else here going to E3? It's May 11-13.

If anyone is interested, I have two free passes that will get you on to the
exhibit floor (normally this costs $200 apparently) and four free passes
that will each get you into any one session (not workshops).

Email me if you're interested in any of these.  Oh: in case it matters,
they're emphatic that you have to be 18 or above to attend (no babies even),
and I'm offering this as a goodwill gesture to my friends and colleagues on
this list (if you're reading this, this includes you, I just don't want to
be seen as broadcastig this), not to be construed as spam, not for resale on
EBay.  Void where prohibited or if it'd make your manager mad.  Take only as
directed.  Do not taunt happy fun ball.

Mike Sellers