[MUD-Dev] MUD Wimping

Matthew Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Thu Aug 3 06:19:41 CEST 2000

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, J C Lawrence wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 22:47:08 +0000 (GMT)
> Matthew Mihaly <the_logos at achaea.com> wrote:
>
> > Muds are not "just games." Games are trivial amusement. A mud is a
> > virtual life.
>
> To a casual gamer?

I suppose to a casual gamer they may be trivial amusement, but I'm not
really concerned with the casual gamer in terms of Achaea. In future
projects, who knows. In any case, I'm not interested in constructing games
for the casual gamer really. I want to create addictive virtual worlds so
that my beloved players may live out their virtual lives.

--matt
"He that is wounded in the testicles, or have his penis cut off, shall not
enter into the congregation of the Lord." Deuteronomy 23:1