[MUD-Dev] The Player Wimping Guidebook

Koster Koster
Fri Aug 4 07:44:28 CEST 2000

That's why tracking good metrics is important. You need not only playerbase
but (if you can get them) things like player lifespan, based on when they
started. Hard to get good data on a non-account based system, but I urge
everyone to try, if they are really interested in seeing what changes are
liked and disliked by the playerbase.

-Raph