[MUD-Dev] The Player Wimping Guidebook

Matthew Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Fri Aug 4 10:04:56 CEST 2000

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Koster, Raph wrote:

> [...]

I'd have to disagree this and frankly, at least in the case of Achaea, I
_know_ I'm right. You're looking at it entirely from the wrong angle. I
believe in constant evolution not because I want to bust my ass adding
things and working on managing coders and builders but because it is what
the players want. I'd be happy to sit on my ass and write myself cheques
from Achaea's bank account, but were I to do that, quite soon, there'd
simply be no more money in the account.

--matt
"He that is wounded in the testicles, or have his penis cut off, shall not
enter into the congregation of the Lord." Deuteronomy 23:1