[MUD-Dev] Threads

Ben Chambers bjchambers at pheonixdsl.com
Sat Dec 2 15:12:53 CET 2000

<EdNote: Duplicate HTML copy removed, missing ?-mark added to last sentence>

Eli Stevens wrote:

> [...]

   Can't you just have it so that only certain people can connect an
area to another.  For example say only the mUD
owner?

> Also, builders can code in quiet, without the usual barrage of OOC
> questions, comments, complaints, compliments, etc.  Stuff like that.

Can't you just have a command called "mute communication" on the main
port, so builders aren't disturbed?