[MUD-Dev] Greetings from Organelle

o. rchaeus orchaeus at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 00:27:30 CET 2000

<<EdNote: Mail service appended adcertisement removed>>

Greetings esteemed listfolk,

I've been lurking quietly on the list now for about a year, enjoying
the digest version and deeply enjoying the tidbits of confusion or
wisdom that herein arise. My thanks to all of you, maintainers and
participants for the valuable forum.

Much of what we do, as server creators, builders, or even interested
observers - is concerned with hope; the hope of becoming, creating, or
encountering worlds and experience that enrich our lives and the lives
of those whom we play, build, dream, or create with.

This spirit seems strong in the mud-community in general, though it's
not often remarked upon at length. I have seen its face here more than
once however ;)

Primarily I wanted to say thanks, introduce myself, and also to
mention a little about our project, which is approaching it's third
birthday. Some of our team members lurk here as well.

We would also welcome any interested coders, builders or people who
find something intriguing enough about our project to seek a home
there, as well. Feel free to visit, comment, critique, or question...

Best to all of you from the organelle group...  and may your holidays
be filled with wise dreams and fine companions...

Velphane

www.organelle.org
www.organelle.org/hrielith.html