[MUD-Dev] Permadeath or Not?

Koster Koster
Tue Dec 5 16:25:09 CET 2000

We haven't said anything on the topic. The topic is purely brought up by
players.

We haven't said much of anything about anything, to be honest.

Oh, and for whoever didn't know, I am now creative director at Verant
Austin, part of Sony Online Entertainment, and am in charge of the design
for Star Wars Galaxies.

-Raph