[MUD-Dev] Permadeath or Not?

Vincent Archer archer at nevrax.com
Wed Dec 6 09:15:30 CET 2000

According to Koster, Raph:
> We haven't said anything on the topic. The topic is purely brought up by
> players.

I've looked at the boards. All the usual threads are popping up.
Permadeath, pvp, powergaming... Especially since...

> We haven't said much of anything about anything, to be honest.

... no one knows anything about the gameplay yet. Oh, and there's a
specific thread you don't see in other upcoming games "Is it like EQ?" :)

> Oh, and for whoever didn't know, I am now creative director at Verant
> Austin, part of Sony Online Entertainment, and am in charge of the design
> for Star Wars Galaxies.

I still remember your article about licenses and how good or bad they are
to implement a MMORPG, and the example about Star Wars being probably
real hard. Well, good luck!

--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: archer at nevrax.com

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!