[MUD-Dev] From the Apache Referrer logs

Kris Van Hees aedil at alchar.org
Sun Feb 6 00:57:07 CET 2000

On Sat, Feb 05, 2000 at 10:48:27AM -0800, J C Lawrence wrote:
> Unfortunately my dutch is poor and babel.altavista.com doesn't
> handle dutch, but the following paper (and the author) look
> interesting from what I can undeerstand
>
>   http://cwis.kub.nl/~kub/kubit/k65/k65bru.htm

It is a fairly interesting article on the subject of virtual worlds, though it
seems to be mostly a rudimentary discussion about the concept itself.  It does
mention that future articles will be written on more specific subjects, such
as functional uses of virtual social worlds.

If there is any decent interest in really reading the article, I can provide
a translation, but from my reading it seems to be more of a scratch at the
surface rather than a more in-depth discussion.

	Kris

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu