[MUD-Dev] Community Relations

Dundee SkeptAck at antisocial.com
Fri Jan 14 15:37:13 CET 2000

Would this be an appropriate forum to seek advice on how to handle an
"incident" recently which has included, so far, name-calling on a message
board, toading of a player, resignation of the mud hosts (without warning=
 no
less, *poof* mud is gone) and still, apparently, continues on with =
friends of
the player who was banned seeking "support" from other players to demand =
an
apology from the admin.  Whom, as far as I can tell, is prepared to =
apologize
when hell freezes over and the sun turns to dust.

Most of our players are scratching their heads wondering what happened, =
and
since we're not saying, their only source of information is the toad's
friends - somewhat one-sided.

So, I would like to explain what happened, and what's happening now, and =
seek
advice on how we should handle the whole matter.

But I want to make sure that's appropriate for this mailing list, first.

--=20
http://dundee.uong.com/

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu