[MUD-Dev] concerning tokenization, compilation, performance, and other fun stuff.

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Jan 18 01:08:08 CET 2000

On Mon, 03 Jan 2000 14:47:11 +0100
olag  <Ola> wrote:

> Anyone noticing an emerging pattern here? Every autumn we have a
> PK debate (endless, repetitive and mostly pointless, I might add)
> and now we'll have an annual dynamic linking project around new
> year...

Umm yes.  And yes, they are repetitive, tiresome, and nearly
pointless every time, the key point being "nearly".  Every time we
go around those old merry go rounds something new seems to fall of.
That single fact tells me that one of two things is true:

  a) We're approaching the bottom of the bucket

  b) We're about to make a breakthrough

I'd rather beat that dead horse a few more times before giving up on
#B.

J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder at kanga.nu

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu