[MUD-Dev] Valhalla license?

Richard Woolcock KaVir at dial.pipex.com
Wed Jan 19 00:26:29 CET 2000

CFrancy at aol.com wrote:

> Do any of you have any advice to give on my situation:
> Im looking to have a codebase to use on a mud without restriction
> commercially.  Valhalla (derivation of Diku , www.valhalla.com ) offers a
> business lisence for 900 dollars.  Does anyone think I'd be better off buying
> Valhalla than attempting to create a codebase from scrath with 4 other
> coders?

Perhaps you could give us some information on the requirements of your
mud?  It's hard to suggest a solution without knowing the problem.

In short (as another poster already mentioned) it's probably better to
use Valhalla, unless you've something very specific in mind.  However
that really is an over-generalised answer.

KaVir.

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu