[MUD-Dev] Business Licenses

Bruce bruce at cubik.org
Thu Jan 20 14:01:03 CET 2000

CFrancy at aol.com wrote:
> Regarding commercial licenses - does anyone know where I can find some
muds
> that offer these?  And about what price range they run in for the ability
> profit from the game?

What type of game are you looking to run?  How much development are you
planning on doing?

Cold is free for any use (including commercial) but would require a good bit
of development. (http://www.cold.org/)

DGD has commercial licenses available through Skotos.

I've got something that I'm working on, but am not yet ready to announce.
Contact me off-list about it if you're really interested.

You might also look through the archives as this topic comes up
occasionally.

 - Bruce

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu