[MUD-Dev] Re: MUD-Dev digest, Vol 1 #163 - 25 msgs

Greg Miller gmiller at classic-games.com
Mon Jul 17 16:49:12 CEST 2000

  Dave Rickey wrote:

> [...]

Well, yeah. Grief players (which is certainly more accurate than calling
them killers) are all about socialization. Granted, it tends not to be
the well-liked and respected elements of socialization, but it is
socialization nonetheless.

--
http://www.classic-games.com/              http://www.indie-games.com/
Smarter than God? No, but I'm smarter than he was when he was my age.