[MUD-Dev] Sustainable Ecosystem

quzah at kanga.nu quzah at kanga.nu
Thu Jul 20 22:41:02 CEST 2000

--<cut>--
Note: This message was written via the list web archives.  There is
no guarantee that the claimed author is actually the author.
--<cut>--
Original message: http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/2000Q3/msg00244.php

Now I hope this doesn't screw up the message. I'm getting this in digest form
sent to kanga.nu, but I get it individual form via hotmail. (However, I can't
reply from hotmail because it is spammy.) Since this message hasn't yet been
indexed, I've replyed to the same thread, but a previous message by pasting the
body of the message I want to reply to. I'm sure you're all fascinated by this.

Anyway...