[MUD-Dev] Required EXP algorithms

Travis Casey efindel at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 23 13:09:15 CEST 2000

On Saturday, July 22, 2000, Ben wrote:

>     What kind of algorithms are in place today for exp?  I was thinking of
> something along the lines of a formula for a curve.

I don't know the internals of many computer RPGs as far as experience
points go, but I can give you plenty of systems from paper RPGs.  What
exactly are you looking for, though?  Complete experience systems, or
just methods for determining how many experience points a given level
of something costs?

--
       |\      _,,,---,,_    Travis S. Casey  <efindel at earthlink.net>