[MUD-Dev] Roleplaying in Muds

Jeremy Noetzelman jjn at peoplelink.com
Mon Jul 24 21:16:05 CEST 2000

Similar, but not the same, are the line of BattleTech based MUSE, MUSH,
and MUXes ... not sure if anyone else on the list was involved in those,
but I was a coder on many of them, and we had the same sort of power
structure, with those who not only exhibit skill piloting a mech, but
also skill in proper RP and Political situations being rewarded with
command positions, better Mechs, etc etc.

All in all a gaming type that was great fun, and while MUDs are alot of
fun too, the old BTech MU* were IMO so much more entertaining and dependant
on skill.

Jeremy