[MUD-Dev] Article: Constructive Politics in a MMORPGs (fwd)

Matthew Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Mon Jul 31 02:40:22 CEST 2000

Hi. I forwarded this e-mail I was sent as the author has an interesting
take. (the article he's referring to is at:
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20000309/mihaly_01.htm)

--matt
"He that is wounded in the testicles, or have his penis cut off, shall not
enter into the congregation of the Lord." Deuteronomy 23:1