[MUD-Dev] Re: [Meta] New poll

PLAGNAL XAVIER the_druid at cybercable.fr
Sun Jun 11 00:11:59 CEST 2000

 > J C Lawrence wrote :

> > The last two seem to apply, but for me there seems to be an air of
> > "Yes, but it was against the rules" to them.  *shrug*
>
> Umm, could be.  Care to suggest other options or a poll that
> reflects the operator side?

I think that an interresting poll should be what the player wish to be able
to buy in a game?
Today a lot of things could be bought or found on the net, game soluces,
characters and items of a game, all the things of the real life.
What is the wish of the player?
You posted an interresting mail with the thought of two differents players,
and one whished to do is shopping on everquest. It should be interresting to
understand if it is an isolated tought or a real one from all the online
comunity.
Will it be interresting to do our shopping in our favorite game or is it
only a real life stuff?
I think there is a lot to analyse wbout this.

Xavier
"Never take care to my English, I am French."