[MUD-Dev] Lego bulk ordering

Wed Jun 14 19:28:48 CEST 2000

[J C Lawrence:]
> At least one person here is known to occassionally build his areas
> with lego as part of his design process (Hi Chris!).  Lego (the
> company) is now selling certain brick in bulk:
>
>   http://www.lego.com/bulk/
>
> Those of us with small kids have entirely other reasons for going,
> "Ooooooooo yeah!"

What? Me? :-)

Now I just have decide how much I'm going to allow myself to spend. This
is also a fine excuse to not work on my MUD stuff. Oh well!

I did indeed model part of my standard scenario in Lego before putting
it to code. It is a smallish (10 x 10 x 16) 3-D maze area, and I wanted
it to be physically consistent. Building it physically seemed the easiest
way to do that. That in fact was the first Lego I bought, and I'm now in
deep "trouble".

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/