[MUD-Dev] Bioware

Raph Koster rkoster at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 16 23:33:01 CEST 2000

I know several folks there--the guys I know the best are actually Ray Muzyka
& Greg Zeschuk, who are the head honchos for the company... I'll drop 'em a
line, mention the list, etc. I am pretty sure they know about it, actually.

> Some snippets that I think I'm remembering right (I'm a lousy spy!):
> Bard's Tale 2 should be out soon - some guys from California are up
> playtesting it now.

I think you mean Baldur's Gate 2. :)

> NWN will be ported to Linux.

And Mac, I think they said. Cross-platform development, rather than a port,
I suspect.

> BT-2 is being ported
> to the PlayStation 2 - they had one there, and if I was looking at the
> right box, it looked like an HP workstation.

Sleek black box thing? Yah...

-Raph