[MUD-Dev] Remote client connection

Erik Jarvi ejarvi at megsinet.net
Sat Jun 17 10:28:50 CEST 2000

On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 11:29:09PM -0500, Raph Koster wrote:

> [...]

Here's a link for interactive fiction games for cell phones, PDAs, and the ilk.
It seems to me from the article that Bedouin is catering towards multiplayer
games. But what I don't understand is why use IF engines instead of MUD engines?
Of course I could missing the point here...

http://interactfiction.about.com/games/interactfiction/library/weekly/aa061200a.htm

Erik

--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.