[MUD-Dev] Reach out and bitch at someone

rayzam rayzam at home.com
Thu Jun 29 23:38:48 CEST 2000

> --On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 01:16 -0700 David Bennett
> <ddt at discworld.atuin.net> wrote:
>

> > So I think the big reasons are access, immediacy and the relative
> > anonimity...

    The other thing I've noted is that it also correlates with advancement
in the game. If they're new, they tend to be more arrogant/aggressive. Or if
they've gained a number of levels/skills/power/what-have-you, and become
more of a BMOM [big-man-on-mud], they become nastier when dealing with the
wiz staff. It's strange as I would think they'd have more understanding for
the staff, but instead they seem to feel more arrogant and 'invincible'.

    Ah well.