[MUD-Dev] A footnote to Procedural Storytelling

rob at cs.nwu.edu rob at cs.nwu.edu
Tue May 2 22:37:52 CEST 2000

in addition, quite a few people from the academic ai community are becoming
interested in the artificial intelligence aspects of interactive
entertainment (yes, including storytelling). actually, the aaai organized an
excellent symposium last month on that topic (links below). with some luck,
it may be repeated next spring as well.

they usually also have pretty good fall symposia, the upcoming one
including, among others, a session on socially-intelligent agents - details
at http://www.aaai.org

rob

ps. spring symposium links:
http://www.cs.nwu.edu/~wolff/AIIE-schedule.txt