[MUD-Dev] Re: [Meta] chest puffing (fwd)

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sun May 14 20:59:22 CEST 2000

------- Forwarded Message
From: Par Winzell <zell at alyx.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 20:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
To: meta at kanga.nu
Subject: Re: [Meta] chest puffing

Matthew Mihaly writes:
 > referring to Achaea: "This game has been a tool of hell, it angers me more
 > than I have ever been angry to think of how hell has used Achaea in such
 > subtle ways. It is a medium through which the spirits of false religion
 > and witchcraft can gain a foothold in our lives."

I've never gotten a letter like that.  Damn it.  I want to subtly soak
our lives in the potential for false religion too.  Do you think he was
looking for true religion before he signed on, and just ultimately did
not find it in Achaea, or that true religion came to him unbidden in the
night and taught him the error of his ways?

>From the tone of your voice, I bet he wasn't a a major paying customer?

Pär
------- End of Forwarded Message

J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw at kanga.nu