[MUD-Dev] [Meta] chest puffing (fwd)

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sun May 14 20:55:08 CEST 2000

------- Forwarded Message
From: Matthew Mihaly <the_logos at achaea.com>
To: meta at kanga.nu
Subject: [Meta] chest puffing
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 02:11:26 +0000 (GMT)

A quote from a letter from a user who suicided himself.

referring to Achaea: "This game has been a tool of hell, it angers me more
than I have ever been angry to think of how hell has used Achaea in such
subtle ways. It is a medium through which the spirits of false religion
and witchcraft can gain a foothold in our lives."

Just about the best damn compliment I've ever had! (the user suicided all
his characters immediately after that)

- --matt
------- End of Forwarded Message

J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw at kanga.nu