[MUD-Dev] VRML

olag at ifi.uio.no olag at ifi.uio.no
Fri Nov 10 14:04:55 CET 2000

--<cut>--
Note: This message was written via the list web archives.  There is
no guarantee that the claimed author is actually the author.
--<cut>--
Original message: http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/2000Q4/msg00132.php

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:00:00 -0700
msew <msew at ev1.net> wrote:
> the fact that there is the VRML97 and no 98 or 99 or 00  should give you
> some warning signs.  Internet moves a bit faster than that and no movement
> over 3 years should be credence enough to just say no! :-)

http://www.google.com/search?q=VRML+MPEG4&hl=en&lr=&safe=off

What if your TV eventually supports it? *shrug*

(VRML is based on Inventor made by uber-hype-general SGI.
I believe they even paid promotors for posting VRML info
to mailinglists...)

Ola.