[MUD-Dev] trade skill idea

Koster Koster
Thu Oct 5 21:28:50 CEST 2000

I used this line already, but... pfft. That's only because they have been
made so thus far. They don't have to be. Heck, I can make a combat system
that is a formal process with static components and predefined outcomes.
Nobody would call that fun. But nobody would claim that was the only way it
had to be. Why say the same for crafting?

-Raph