[MUD-Dev] VRML

Richard Tew richard.tew at wiredgroup.com
Mon Oct 9 08:13:56 CEST 2000

I was wondering if anyone else out there uses VRML in their mud.  I am =
kind
of confused about where VRML is and where its going with the Web3D
consortium.  When we first started playing around with it, it was fine, =
we
just used the VRML97 spec and the java EAI interface - but not knowing
where VRML is going means that I am no longer sure what we planned to do
with VRML will still be possible.

Can anyone recommend any good resources which clearly indicate the state =
of
play and perhaps have good relevant news articles to anyone wanting to =
use
VRML?

Thanks,
Richard.