[MUD-Dev] Criminalize Community Volunteers?

Batir batir at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 8 01:09:25 CEST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: <Willowreed at aol.com>

> Something I am curious about is the age group of the folks that are not
> condoning volunteerism.  I am wondering if its a trend that we will have
> watch out for with members of various games  or is this just an arbitrary
> splitting up of sides.

I'm 24, and a volunteer (I see it that way anyway) for UO.  I don't
volunteer directly to OSI however, I volunteer to a website that most of
OSI's volunteers get their info from [smirk].  Most people who play UO know
about uo.stratics.com, including the Councilors, and refer to it a lot.  I
couldn't deal with listening to inane questions myself, but happen to like
testing and sharing the results of these tests.