[MUD-Dev] Are eBay sales more than just a fad?

Koster Koster
Tue Sep 12 08:21:38 CEST 2000

Of course it's not a fad. :) It's an inevitability. People assign value to
food, shelter, and luxuries. The harder these things are to obtain, the
higher the value placed on them. Whether the mud admins decide to ban the
practice is completely irrelevant.

I've posted my analysis of eBay auctions and their benefits/detriments
before, so I will leave it at that. I seem to recall that Ryan Palacio was
the other guy arguing it with me. I am sure an archive search cna pull it
up.

-Raph

-