[MUD-Dev] Criminalize Community Volunteers?

Koster Koster
Tue Sep 12 07:22:21 CEST 2000

cf Dave Rickey's post. Equipment has real world value. Everything in a
virtual environment has real world value. Then again, everything in a real
world has real world value, it might just be miniscule.

Seriously--the fact that there are exchange rates and money valuations
attached to items in virtual spaces now means, as a player pointed out to
me, that at some point we are BOUND to see legislation regarding avatar
property rights. It certainly has an impact on the point you're making.

-Raph