[MUD-Dev] Are eBay sales more than just a fad?

Koster Koster
Wed Sep 13 07:28:13 CEST 2000

Do you flag the item with the character's id somehow so that it is literally
unusable by anyone else? If not, how do you prevent people from transferring
the items?

> Boy, I can't wait for the rest of the industry to start adopting our
> model. You can fight it, but our model is the future, like it or not.

Every time it's come up, the gamers on the dev staff have recoiled in
horror. :)

-Raph