[MUD-Dev] Chicagoland MUD-Dev Dinner

Erik Jarvi ejarvi at megsinet.net
Thu Sep 21 22:23:59 CEST 2000

[I'm cross-posting this as Peter just subscribed to the meta list and
to get a broader audience. Please reply to the meta list.]

I was contacted by Peter (oops I don't know your last name) last week,
we're both on the local Linux lug mailing list.

We're setting up a MUD-Dev dinner. Is there any other interested people?
We have tentatively set up a place Dave's Italian Kitchen, in Evanston.
Dave's makes excellent homemade Italian food, and it's fairly priced.
(I know that Dave's moved due to construction, but haven't been to the
new place yet.) Peter just said that he's been to the new place and said
it is really nice.

We're both pretty open to when and where.

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.