[MUD-Dev] Re: Resets and repops

lhulbert at czn.com lhulbert at czn.com
Tue Apr 17 14:35:50 CEST 2001

--<cut>--
Note: This message was written via the list web archives.  There is
no guarantee that the claimed author is actually the author.
--<cut>--
Original message: http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/1997Q1/msg00235.php

On from fabius.globecomm.net [207.51.48.6] by mx01.ny.us.ibm.net id
859484107.80391-1 Thu Mar 27 17:35:07 1997
claw at null.net wrote:

--<snip>--

> Consider the scenario I posted a while ago concerning the Orcs, the
> breeder Orcs, the variant production of breeder/worker/fighter/noble
> Orcs by the breeders dependant on population density, mortality rate,
> and invasion status, and more importantly, the competition by the
> noble Orcs to become King Orc (with the guarantee that there is only
> ever one KO).

Yep, this is in reply to a posting from 1997...

This is the earliest reference I can find in the archives to the Orc
breeder/fighter/noble/etc.  I have been searching for the original
thread.  Does anyone know where I can find it?  JC?  Bueller?
Bueller?

Many thanks.

Lee