[MUD-Dev] [BIZ][TECH] worlds.com gets patent

Frank Crowell frankc at maddog.com
Thu Apr 26 10:06:15 CEST 2001

bruce at puremagic.com wrote:

> These types of things get old after a while, but this was mentioned
> on gamasutra.com today:

>   http://www.delphion.com/details?&pn=US06219045__&s_clms=1

Well Bruce you sure know how to get my attention.

Here is the interesting part of the Gamasutra article:

  "Our intention is to market this technology to our current partners
  as well as to organizations, companies and other sites that have
  been looking for new and unique ways to involve mass audiences in
  their products, applications and services," said a Worlds.com
  spokesperson, "We will also review other 3D sites who may be using
  our technology to ensure we are fully compensated."

I will now gag myself and speak no more on this topic.  So don't try
to trick me.

frank