[MUD-Dev] Wilderness

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Mon Aug 6 10:51:00 CEST 2001

Perhaps, but thats how Elite did all of its planets too!

Ok so you couldn't explore them, but all the socio-economic info,
locations and names were seeded. On computers with 32k memory, it
was a necessity of course. Sometimes I wish computers evolved less
quickly so that people would have a chance to display some of the
ingenuity bred of pushing an environment beyond expectations. I
guess thats solely the domain of consoles now though.

I miss my Amiga.

Dan