[MUD-Dev] Personality Types (was Anarchy Online (was Community Feeling))

Marc Fielding mfielding at bluefalcon.com
Mon Aug 13 22:07:38 CEST 2001

Perhaps it shouldn't surprise me, but I'm somewhat reassured by the
relative rarity of "K" in the profiles of admins and
famous/accomplished people on the Bartle Test result page:

	http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/stats.cgi

Presumably world creators by their very nature shun the disruptive
actions of the Killer. On the other hand, it *could* be merely a
sampling error: the Killer Admins were simply too engrossed in their
single-minded treachery to complete the survey. ;)

Marc