[MUD-Dev] Personality Types (was Anarchy Online (was CommunityFeeling))

Erwin S. Andreasen erwin at andreasen.com
Sun Aug 19 22:22:40 CEST 2001

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Dave Kennerly wrote:

> If its no trouble, I'd be interested in seeing count with these
> specific combinations:

[...]

          Exp  Soc  Ach  Kil
  .NF.    771  689  228  139
  .NT.   1099  520  380  292
  .S.J    271  150  136   76
  .S.P    156  127   56   53

Looking at the previously posted stats, this looks a bit off (the S
stuff especially) -- because of the amount of people that entered
e.g. SEA.  You'll have to get wait until I finish my update stats
system to get really precise answers. I should have really included
another clause to make sure I only get those who entered the correct
MBTI type, but I don't want to rerun those other selects at this
time.

<erwin at andreasen.com>     Herlev, Denmark     Software Designer
<URL:http://www.andreasen.org/>   <*>   Eicon Networks Research