[MUD-Dev] Java tidbits (was: Re: TECH: STL / Heaps, etc.)

Alistair Milne krug at krug.org.uk
Thu Aug 23 08:05:10 CEST 2001

While we're on the subject I'd like to recommend Code Complete by
Steve McConnell.  Of them all this one has saved me the most time
and frustration at debug time.  It is absolutely packed with little
hints and tips on readability, efficiency, defensive programming,
and so on.  You can pick it up, open it at any random page, and then
sit there for hours flipping through it learning useful things.
Well, I can anyway :)

Alistair